Fireboy DML is one of the magical voices that sneaked their way into the heart of Nigerian music lovers in 2019.
Since he was signed in 2018, he had been releasing hits upon hits such that he became one of the most sought after singers in the country at his young age and then became the most valuable asset of Olamide’s YBNL label.
His music is so melodious and seductive that his album, ‘Laughter, Tears, and Goosebumps’ topped various charts since it’s release and at such, Fireboy already carved a niche and built a name for himself in the music industry.
Yet, there are still some things even his fans don’t know about him. Here are 10 things most music lovers probably don’t know about Fireboy DML;
- Fireboy’s real name is Ademola Adefolahan.
- His was born on the 5th of February, 1996.
- Fireboy DML started his music career singing in churches and schools.
- He was signed into YBNL by Olamide in October 2018.
- He used to be a rapper before settling as a singer.
- Fireboy is a graduate of English Language from Obafemi Awolowo University.
- He was born and bred in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- His hit song ‘Jealous’ was composed of guitar riffs, traditional drums, and percussion; it combines African harmonies with elements of country and soul music.
- The same song was inspired by his addiction to a girl.
- As at now, Fireboy DML is said to be worth over $200,000.[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]